The Bioregulatory Medicine approach to Cancer, Digestive Disorders, Auto-Immune, Lyme disease, and neurological disorders.
An evening with Dr. Dick Thom, DDS, ND
Co-Founder, American Center for Biological Medicine
Join us for the first bioregulatory medicine doctor speaking on Cape Cod!
We are privileged to have Dr. Dickson Thom, DDS, ND, Co-Founder, American Center for Biological Medicine, who has 40+ years of experience as a clinician and over 20 years as a medical professor come to speak. He lectures extensively throughout North America and is the author of two books, “Coping with Food Intolerances” and “Unda Numbers: An Energetic Journey to Homeostasis and Wellness.”
Points of learning during this presentation
- What does health, optimal performance mean to you?
- What is disease?
- What is biological medicine?
- How does the biological medicine approach to cancer, Lyme disease, neurological, auto-immune, and digestive disorders differs from most other approaches?
- Why do people get ill with these conditions?
- Learned perceptions, how they contribute to disease
- Natural laws to live by for everyone with these conditions
- Diet - which is the best one for you?
- How difficult is the journey of health?
$15 Advance Online Registration: Deadline: Tuesday, April 10
$20 Door/Day of (Cash or checks only. Thank you!)
Register Today: www.drthomcc.eventbrite.com
6:00 pm Reception. Come early to meet health practitioners, leaders, and your local community members. Interact with our sponsor - the Bioregulatory Medicine Institute - and learn more about what this organization is doing to support the science of self-healing.
7:00 pm Dr. Dick Thom's presentation: Healing Chronic Illness with the 10 Natural Laws; Q & A to follow.
Have questions about Healing Chronic Illness with the 10 Natural Laws? Contact Dorothy Torrey