Do I have Cancer??
Find out Safely and Early, Without Biopsy!
This life-saving lecture will address the following topics:
- Am I really at risk? Why does the healthiest diet & lifestyle often fail at preventing cancer & degenerative disease?
- Is that lump or growth or enlargement actually cancerous?
- Where did these tumors originate and how do I treat them safely?
- Did my cancer treatment succeed? Is it coming back?
- The earliest detection of colorectal cancer, when it's easily reversible!
- Is this dark spot or rough area on my skin cancerous?
- Should we really avoid biopsies, or is it an unproven conspiracy theory?
- Should we really avoid routine mammograms and colonoscopies?
- Can I trust genetic cancer tests and other new "early detection" tests?
- Can I trust the established, insurance-covered tumor markers?
- Can I trust the famous AMAS test, or has it lost its usefulness?
- Don't we all have cancer anyway? If we find cancer, what do we do next?
$15.00 if you pre-register, $20.00 at the door (cash or checks only please)
Questions? Contact Ecopolitan Area Coordinator Dorothy Torrey firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-888-6677